sjf photography

fine art prints
natural light portraits
greeting cards

sjfberry@msn.com

December 31, 2010

happy new year!

pour champagne...shoot the bubbles...drink...pour champagne...shoot the bubbles.. drink....
the things a photographer does to get a shot!

As the year ends, I look back at the photographic journey of shooting an image a day. From Cincinnati to New Orleans to Santa Fe, I found scenic images to shoot. However, the every day challenge was to find photographic images in Lubbock, Texas. I shot the unusual, the unique, and the ubiquitous windmills and sunsets. The experience led to a greater appreciation of my hometown, a sharper vision and enhanced photoshop skills. But the journey is not over -- join me as I look for new images, post old favorites and even resurrect vintage photos in 2011. Find me at www.sjfimages2011.blogspot.com. Thanks for the encouragement and support as I traveled 2010 day by day, image by image.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice body of work. I enjoyed our time together in Craig's workshop.

    Are you a member NAPP? The finishing process that Craig showed us is in the current issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are keeping this going; I've really enjoyed seeing what you find each day (and coming along for the ride sometimes too)!

    ReplyDelete